Congratulations on your purchase of a genuine Penny® Skateboard.
Penny® Skateboards are guaranteed against manufacturing faults for 12 months from the date of purchase for all 22", 27" and 36" skateboards, and 90 days for all 32" and 29" skateboards.
If we deem the product to have a manufacturing fault or defect, we will repair it or send out a replacement skateboard depending on the result of our assessment. A repair or replacement for a manufacturing fault or defect will be at no charge to the Customer.
The Manufacturing Warranty does not cover the following:
- breakage or damage due to normal wear and tear;
- breakage or damage from improper installation of accessories;
- Modifications made to this board that may impair safety and/or impact the performance of the equipment for its intended use.
- breakage or damage from improper foot position while landing high impact tricks;
- damage or scratching to the aesthetic display of the board and its designs caused whilst riding;
- intentional breakage or damage;
- tail or nose wear from dragging on the ground while skating;
- edge chipping from normal wear and tear (rather than a manufacturing defect);
- warping from exposure to heat, rain or snow; or
- misuse of the product.
Where proof of purchase is not provided or a product is outside of the warranty period, we reserve the right to charge a service fee and/or charge for parts replaced/repaired.
Only the original purchaser, who bought the product from us is covered under the warranty. Proof of purchase is required. The workmanship and/or materials that are deemed faulty or defected are covered by the warranty, providing the product has been used at all times in normal conditions, properly maintained, and in accordance with the instructions.
If goods are damaged or faulty on arrival, they may be returned. If the goods are deemed to be faulty upon assessment by our team, normal warranty conditions will apply. It is the Customers responsibility to follow warranty/instruction information at all times during ownership of the product. The Customer is responsible for all costs incurred in relation to any return. In the event that the Customer receives a defective or damaged product, we will despatch a replacement item (subject to availability).
Once we receive the returned item or otherwise agree that the item is defective or faulty, we will happily refund the original product price and delivery. This will return to the original method of payment.
Please note that all products that are found to be defective will incur the delivery costs of returning the item to us. Please allow up to 14 days for refunds to be processed upon our receipt of the goods.